- 24 weeks: saw my belly twitch from the outside
- 26ish weeks: starting feeling him move higher up near my ribs, not only down low
- 27 weeks: felt the baby hiccuping in there
- 28 weeks: first round of maternity clothes are too small - seemed impossible a month ago!
- 28ish weeks: started overheating - very weird since I'm normally always cold
- 29 weeks: first real case of cankles (aka Aunt Louisa ankles), due to too much flying
Monday, April 22, 2013
Okay predictably, it's been a long time since I've posted. It felt like most of the second trimester didn't have too many big milestones, which was nice and uneventful. But there are a handful of small changes that I've noticed: