Monday, April 22, 2013

Third Trimester

Okay predictably, it's been a long time since I've posted. It felt like most of the second trimester didn't have too many big milestones, which was nice and uneventful. But there are a handful of small changes that I've noticed:
  • 24 weeks: saw my belly twitch from the outside
  • 26ish weeks: starting feeling him move higher up near my ribs, not only down low
  • 27 weeks: felt the baby hiccuping in there
  • 28 weeks: first round of maternity clothes are too small - seemed impossible a month ago!
  • 28ish weeks: started overheating - very weird since I'm normally always cold
  • 29 weeks: first real case of cankles (aka Aunt Louisa ankles), due to too much flying
Now I'm officially in the third trimester and I'm definitely having more aches and pains but overall not too bad. My gym membership ended so I stopped doing Zumba and started some prenatal yoga instead. Not so much of a workout but it should be good for me and baby!

1 comment:

Nabia said...

Glad you are posting again. Would love to see more photos when you get a chance. Also glad that you are baby are doing well. Hugs!